- UK – flexible locations
- Six figure packages
We are working with a global engineering consultancy to expand its business development team. The wider business operates across transport, environmental, buildings, water and energy sectors. These positions sit within their energy business which has a foundation of established customers, including utilities, conventional generation and renewables.
These roles will help to accelerate the current growth and to do this we are looking for knowledge and track records in specific areas;
- Industrial Decarbonisation – working with high energy users.
- Regulated energy networks – especially electricity.
- Energy investors – banks, financial institutions, pension funds, P.E.
- Energy developers – renewables – wind, solar, battery storage, hydrogen, tidal, wave.
We are looking for candidates who possess a track record of winning business in one or more of these sectors in the UK market. It is important to note that we are looking for experience of selling services not purely product sales.
- The business has a strong energy capability and track record (globally) and so it is not a ‘cold start’.
- This is a strategic expansion, supported group wide and so has considerable positive momentum.
- The business is employee owned and so everyone is able to share in the success as it grows.
In short, the opportunity to make a difference!
Please apply by sending your CV to Chris Cheetham at email@example.com quoting reference number LI/2310BDME.