Note: This vacancy is now closed.
- Six figure basic + potential for equity
This is a role operating at strategic ‘C suite’ level, winning and delivering consultancy assignments focused on ESG and wider sustainability and resilience areas. Operating from a London base the role will encompass international customers across EMEA and will liaise with colleagues in other regions in the US, Asia and Australia.
Your key customer base will be owners of infrastructure and building assets portfolios and you should possess an established contact network in this sector. In addition to strategic advice this organisation has the wider capability to provide ‘hands on’ environmental consultancy which is a significant advantage over many competitors. With the support of colleagues in the UK and globally this position is perfectly set to spearhead growth in strategic sustainability consultancy and grow the EMEA team.
Candidates should possess:
- Relevant technical qualifications, ideally supplemented by a business related degree (MBA or similar).
- Extensive experience of strategic/advisory consultancy gained within the infrastructure and property sectors.
- Experience of winning and delivering ESG and wider sustainability consultancy at strategic advisory level.
- Experience of leading a small team and providing training and mentoring is preferred (not essential).
The organisation is employee owned and offers the potential to become a shareholder and benefit from dividend income and capital growth.