UK – Flexible (Remote)
c£70-80,000 + Commission
This is a sales focused Business Development role with an established (2017) technology provider to major customers in the rail and highway sectors. The business is well funded by investors, has a foundation of business with rail operators, county councils and contractors and is ripe for further growth.
This role will spearhead its growth and report to the founder and CEO of the business.
We are looking for candidates with experience and skills including;
- Experience of preparing and agreeing a sales strategy and following through to deliver the target results.
- Track record of achieving target sales figures.
- Experience of subscription sales generating recuring revenue would be advantageous.
- A contact network and previous experience selling into the rail and/or highways sectors is preferred.
- This role will have a high degree of autonomy and the ability to work with limited support/guidance is important.
Working as a key member of the team, reporting to the CEO, this position offers the opportunity to influence the growth of the business and be rewarded for its success.
To apply please send a full CV to Chris Cheetham quoting reference number: LI/0622SSR to email@example.com.