Note: This vacancy is now closed.
- UK – flexible location (home based)
- c£80,000 + benefits
This is a rare, newly created position, at the cutting edge of construction technology. Alice Technologies is a well funded (VC backed) technology business, formed in 2015 in the US. It has established a worldwide customer base with major contractors and client organisations and is now building on a year of preparation and pilot projects to fully launch into the UK market.
The business provides planning and scheduling solutions which enable customers to reduce risks; construction costs and project durations. This role will lead the implementation of the product with customers; working as an integral part of the customer project team on some of the most complex projects in the world. You will get to work across many projects in the course of a year and be part of the future of the industry.
We are looking for candidates with “hands on” experience on major (£100m+) projects and skills including;
- A relevant degree (civil engineering; construction management or similar).
- A minimum of 5 years experience working on major infrastructure or building projects – highways; rail; airports or similar are ideal.
- Experience of planning/programming of works in addition to managing construction activities.
- Be confident using IT and have experience/knowledge of planning software; BIM and 3D modelling software.
- Possess excellent communication and inter personal skills; experience of training/mentoring would be ideal.
It is important to emphasise that this is not a sales role, it is all about ensuring the successful implementation and use of the technology to deliver the best outcome for customers. It is a combination of absorbing information; identifying solutions and communicating the solutions to the customer teams in the most effective manner.
Projects will be UK wide and beyond and so candidates must be willing to travel including spending nights away from home.
This is an ambitious, growing business with potential for further career growth and all employees (currently 40 and rising) are shareholders.