- UK – flexible location (home based)
- c£50-60,000 + benefits
Established in 2015 ALICE Technologies provides planning and scheduling solutions for major (over £100m) construction projects. These solutions enable customers to reduce risks; construction costs and build times.
Following successful growth in the US, ALICE launched in the UK in 2021 and has established a small team and a growing base of customers. This role will work closely with ALICE’s customers to ensure that they are able to gain maximum advantage from the technology solutions.
We are looking for candidates with experience of working on major construction projects and;
- A relevant degree – Quantity Surveying; Civil Engineering; Construction Management or similar.
- In the region of 5 years post graduate experience working on major construction schemes.
- Possess a high level of skill and interest in construction software – preferably including planning software; BIM and 3D modelling.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (a significant element of the role is training and guiding customers to best utilise the system and so strong interpersonal skills are essential).
This is a hands on ‘doing’ role, largely based with customer teams on major project sites and so mobility to travel and adaptability are important.
This is an opportunity with a successful, well-funded business with significant prospects for growth and personal development.
To apply, please forward your CV to Chris Cheetham quoting reference LI/2206PMCT to email@example.com.