Note: This vacancy is now closed.
- Six figure basic + potential for equity
Working as one of the leaders of a 60 strong London office providing strategic advisory services across infrastructure and energy your focus will be to establish and grow a team within Financial Markets and Transactions.
The role will encompass both winning new business and delivering projects personally and via colleagues. Key markets include rail, highway, aviation, marine and energy.
We are looking for candidates with:
- Proven experience winning and delivering strategic advisory consultancy within the infrastructure sector.
- An established track record in financial transaction advisory work, in particular in due diligence projects.
- A contact network within the finance, legal and insurance firms handling infrastructure transactions.
- Experience of leading and mentoring a team.
The London office has grown rapidly over the past 3 years and works within a wider Advisory business of over 200 consultants operating from key global centres. The role offers the opportunity for an experienced advisor to create a team using a combination of personal knowledge and contacts together with the credibility and global reach this organisation offers. As a private business, owned by the employees, there is the potential to become a shareholder and benefit from dividend income and capital growth.