Note: This vacancy is now closed.
- c £150,000 + benefits
This business is at the forefront of developing tidal energy solutions to contribute to the expansion of renewable energy options in the UK and beyond. The Group has a portfolio of renewable energy businesses and this position will be responsible for leading the Tidal business, expanding it and optimising its financial performance.
Candidates should possess skills and experience including:
- A relevant engineering degree.
- Experience leading projects in offshore energy, probably either in oil/gas or wind farms.
- Possess an understanding of the current energy market in the UK including Contracts for Difference.
- Possess experience in bidding for and securing grant funding through government or other public sector entities (essential).
- Previous P&L responsibility for a business unit in a closely related energy business.
- Well developed leadership, communication and motivation skills.
- Be mobile, wiling to travel within the UK and internationally.
The current focus on renewable energy worldwide gives this position significant scope to contribute to the wider energy agenda, working closely with policy makers, industry bodies and technical teams to optimise solutions. The business has a strong foundation of expertise, knowledge and funding to enable it to now grow significantly.